You can reach us via the following :
Is 3d Rendering taking over photography ?
3D rendering is one of the most useful tools to accelerate the development of products, but there is always a debate on the advantage of 3D vs photography. The main argument is whether a photograph is more pleasing than a 3D rendering, since all these tools are aiming to achieve the same goal.
What is best for your business ? 3d Rendering or Photography ?
- Product or Packaging photography is quicker, either client ships the product to the photography studio or they come to your place to do the photoshoot of the products.
- We get instant results with photography with minimal editing
- We get huge images with photography
- Setting specific lighting condition can be tedious and time consuming
- Its difficult to get consistency across whole product range if photography not done one the same day.
- 3D rendering allows for the creation of amazing imagery of products even if they are not in existence. This can help businesses market their product more successfully.
- We can Rendering product variation very quickly as compared to photography.
- 3d Rendering is extremely useful for Furniture Industry as furniture 3D Rendering can be create with different fabrics combination on the same furniture which is virtually impossible in photography.
- 3d Rendering is extremely useful for Furniture manufacturers since it totally eliminiates logistics, Furniture Manufacturers don’t need to send their furniture to Photography Studios nor Photographers don’t need to come for photo shoot, everything is don’t absolutlely virtually.
- There are no limitation with 3d Rendering since any one across the globe can hire a 3D Designing company who can 3D Model and Render their 3d Furniture
- Revisions with 3D Rendering is very quick, allows your to meet deadlines, you have complete control over lighting, environment, texturing, rendering output size.
Which one to use ?
Subscribe To Blog
No spam, notifications only about new Blog updates
What is ChatGPT? An Introduction to OpenAI’s Chatbot
Chatbots have been around for quite some time, but in recent years, they have seen a rapid advancement in their
Rajiv Vaishnav is a Game-Changer in India’s Design and Branding Space
Let’s admit it, 3D modeling and animation aren’t the first to come to mind when we talk about branding. We
Keto diet for beginners: foods to eat and avoid
If you are thinking of trying the keto diet, there are a few things you need to know first. This
How to make your phone theft and hacking-proof in 5 easy steps
Since the advent of the smartphone, they have become an indispensable part of our lives. We use them to stay